June 5, 2014

Hello

Welcome to Penguins and Tea! We are two friends living in Alaska who love to read. This blog will be full of books; book reviews, book hauls, list of books we've loved and books we've hated.

Get to know Penguins and Tea



Hello I'm Penguins, but you can call me Lizbeth! I am 21 years old and live in the chilly state of Alaska. I have a culinary degree and love to bake. I am excited to do some book reviews with recipes and food incorporated once in a while! My favorite genres are young adult romance and young adult dystopian/fantasy. I have been obsessed with penguins my whole life and one day hope to own one, and it can live in my bathtub. ; )




Hi, I'm Ashley, the tea lover of this duo. I'm 22 years old and a social work major. I run a booktube channel called, teaandbookbindings. I love YA and MG and my favorite genre is fantasy. I'm a huge Disney lover which has led to a love of fairytale retellings. I participated in the Disney college program at Disneyland for Fall 2013. I will relate books to Disney at any opportunity that I can :) I love tea and own way too many mugs in which to drink the tea out of.


Hope to get to know you all in this wonderful book blogging community.

No comments:

Post a Comment